Friday, June 24, 2011

Roger Bartlett!


http://www.rogerbartlett.com/

So while in New york City I made it a point to hang with Roger Bartlett. He is the original Coral Reefer guitarist and so cool. He was on most of the early stuff up through the "Havana Day Dreaming" album. We spent some time talking and recording some stuff in my hotel room. It was cool. Roger is still performing in NYC all the time. In fact he played his guitar for three hours before we talked. Dedication. The mark of a great player. Look for him down the road. 'Nuff said.

One of my favorites was the Coral Reefer Band reunion. "Live at the Windjammer" which I credit my pal (and fellow lunch money punk) Bob Robinson with putting together. This is a must have cd for the Parrothead out there. Go buy it NOW. It is available on CD Baby. He has some other cool recordings up there too. I have them all. They are fabulous and a must-have for the serious parrothead. Thanks Roger. You rock as always.

http://www.rogerbartlett.com/