Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Tour 2011 !!


Tall Paul and Quincy! http://www.tallpaul.com/

On my recent visit to Key West a couple of weeks ago I ran into the 2011 Summer Tour of Tall Paul and Quincy. I knew they were playing at Margaritaville Key West and of course we made a point of being there for the opening night. We had a blast. Not only was the music great and the margaritas fabulous, well, the company was outstanding. Kristie flew down from Nashville and Howard http://www.keywesttime.com/ and his wife Cyndy drove down from just north of Key West. Yeah that mile marker thing....24 baby. We had fun and I am so glad that Howard drove us back to the Casa Marina after the show. The margaritas were way too good....Did I mention these guys put on an awesome show? I love their music. 'Nuff said.

Oh left to right...me, Cyndy, Tall Paul, Kristie, Quincy, Charlotte, Howard Livingston. The dude in the back is...well none of us know...he just jumped into the picture...what's up with that?