Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Jim!


James White aka Sunny Jim.

http://www.sunnyjim.com/

I started my morning by looking out off my seventh floor balcony and taking in the warm breeze of the gulf. It was a sunny day and I knew there was a long line of talent arranged for us to take in all the way to the wee hours of the morning. As I went back into the room and started to eat my self-serve continental breakfast in the room I could hear a band starting up. When I came down to the lobby I ran into Sunny Jim and sat on the couch to have a brief chat. That was hard to do as this man has so many fans it is hard to hold a conversation with him in a public place! Everyone wants to talk to him! No worries this is what he does for a living and I certainly respect that. If you have never had the chance to see James you are really missing a treat. He is a super-nice guy, extremely talented, and plays multiple instruments. Put him on your list soon! Oh if you can't go see him anytime soon go get the movie "The Firm" and you can see him on video. Or better yet...here is a link to John Frinzi and Sunny Jim at Lulus. You can see this one right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q2aia_FVIw