Saturday, March 14, 2009

Construction in Biloxi....


Coming in 2010. Margaritaville Biloxi...from the size of the multiple cranes and expanse of fencing around the site this place is going to be huge. I can't wait to see the finished product.

What was I doing in Biloxi? Well moments before I took this shot I had landed in the Gulfport airport eroute to a rendezvous with several days of adventure with some old friends from all over the country. My first stop was to visit my old stomping grounds in Biloxi to see how the hurricane recovery was progressing. THe beach is looking very good and there is construction everywhere. This is not the Biloxi of my youth but it is still a very cool place to visit. I still miss that Broadwater Beach Resort!

After making a couple of stops in Biloxi it is time to head west to New Orleans. I-10 West here I come.