Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Shine A Light Trailer....



The Rolling Stones sent me an email today. OK so they sent a whole bunch of people emails today, I got mine...anyway....
...As I made my way down Highway 29 South in North Carolina this morning headed to win a paltry amount of legal tender for the day, yes it was dark, real dark. Too damn early for a grown man...Early I say, sipping coffee, trying to clear my head, I was in the Mini S with the air conditioning set to 62 degrees with that fog on the windshield, 6th gear, and I will never admit what the speed was but the tachometer was reading, oh there I go again, it is the public domain. Anyway, the dj on Sirius classic vinyl says..."Yeah that Keith Richards he took all his licks from Chuck Berry"....BS I thought well he borrowed a few but he has a pile that are his...back to the story...

Here's the scoop, one of my favorite bands on the planet has worked with Martin Scorsese to develop a concert film documenting two riveting Rolling Stones’ performances at New York’s legendary Beacon Theatre.
And guess what...it will be postponed until April 2008. Oh man...From what I hear they want to wait to release it as the Stones are still touring Europe and they need the proper time to exploit the marketing potential....as if they need more money....I think they just like to measure the media response, this score is beyond money at this point. We are into the history books now.
http://www.rollingstones.com/vtBox/index.php?deepLink=video-3207#

You can view the trailer and some other stuff at the link above. Actually I can't wait to see this movie. I will go...I still love this band. I am ready for another live show! How many times have I seen them? Hmmm I am really embarrassed to say...

Where are all those ticket stubs? And what are they worth? Man!

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/Static.aspx?Type=Category/Category_TK.htm&CategoryID=TK