Friday, August 03, 2012



Lindsey and me last night after the show. I wanted a really cool picture with him and of course he was smiling just before and after this picture was taken. In fact he was in quite a good mood given the sold-out, small-venue-reaction to his performance. He was very happy with constant standing ovations and quite frankly he deserved them. He played with such intensity and he gave everything he had on the guitar and his vocals. He was 120%. I cannot express how I appreciate an artist who plays the performance like this. I was two feet from his guitar watching him finger pick at ultra-fast speed and singing vocals like he was in front of 30,000 people. He has been and he will be again. I felt very special to be standing in front of this player for a couple of hours. I told him that a little later.

One word. Awesome. 'Nuff said.