Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jackson Browne 2012..



All photos ©Down South Productions Andrew Talbert 2012

Well. I have seen Jackson play since the 1970's and I still wish I could see him again the next night after the show I just witnessed. This show was great as there was a band and the last two I attended were solo acoustic. I enjoyed the band and the whole vibe of living the past in the present. What a great show. I almost wanted to drive to the next venue and see this again. It would not be the same show but I really enjoyed the setlist. Can I tell you I really really wanted to hear "Redneck Friend?"

Anyway...Here is a song that was requested. The band did not know it but Val McCallum on guitar rocked the solo work even as he learned it on the fly.

Culver Moon.

Video Links:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbt79m_jackson-browne-culver-moon-soundsta_music


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvXKD0iOLSs


I have so much live music scheduled I am wondering how to sleep...I'll be back soon with more updates. There is so much cool music on my horizon. I know at times I am living my dream. Work hard, play hard.


Until next time, I'll see you, down the road.