Saturday, September 06, 2008

And now we pause for a public service message...


Something I believe in.

http://www.wecansolveit.org/


After waking up this morning with tropical storm Hanna in my own backyard and on the beaches of my state along with the news of two other major storms lined up in the Atlantic ready to strike my friends in other places...yes I believe.

Here is the form letter you can send to your friends from the site. I thought I would pass it on.

I wanted to pass along the important news that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has reported that climate change is impacting our weather. U.S. government scientists conclude that droughts, heavy downpours, excessive heat, and intense hurricanes are likely to become more commonplace in the United States as we continue to increase global warming pollution in the atmosphere.

We have the power to change this, pun intended. Let's do it.