Monday, November 27, 2006

Bonerama!!!



Bonerama! http://www.bonerama.net/newsevents.html
...at the Green Parrot in Key West. I have to say the Green Parrot bar has become my favorite place to see music in Key West. There are always great bands there... it just never fails. This picture was taken on Halloween night. What an awesome show. we had so much fun watching the costume contest. Halloween is a great time in Key West, you just never know what you will see...in fact I think I will keep some of my pictures off this web log! Go see Bonerama...their version of 'Frankenstein" was awesome on halloween night! OK if you are not familiar with that song it was performed by the Edgar Winter band before some of you were born...but that is ok, there were great songs written before I was born and I still love them, so rock on!