Sunday, June 11, 2006

Trey Anastasio Rocks Charlotte!


Trey Anastasio Friday night at the amplitheate in Charlotte. http://www.treyanastasio.com/ Trey opened for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. A very nice jamming show. I had no idea cameras were allowed in the show so I put what I call a cardboard camera in my pocket to capture a few pictures of the show. Needless to say they are a bit grainy and have no zoom capability but at least you "get the picture." I talked to the twenty to thirty year olds in the audience and many were there to just to see Trey with the bonus of Tom Petty and his band. The guy who parked beside me told me he had driven from Columbia, South Carolina to see the show and that he had been to over one hundred Phish shows! Trey is one talented guy. A really nice way to start a spectacular concert evening. Posted by Picasa