Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bruce Springsteen!!!


http://brucespringsteen.net/

Well. I can't add anything to the story of a superstar Rock and Roll player. I arrived at the second show of the 2012 "Wrecking Ball " tour in Greensboro, North Carolina earlier this week knowing that it would be a great night. And it was! As I pulled into the parking lot alone I dropped my tailgate and tore into my dinner from a bag. I opened one of my favorite brown nut ales and listened to cranked-up rock from my sat radio. I looked in to the sun and noticed a guy parked next to me who I was soon friends with as we talked about all of our concert war stories and even those to come very soon. It was the way it always starts. I could feel something special already causing my hair on the back of my neck to stand up. The boss was in the house and I just knew a great show was going to unfold very soon.