Thursday, June 09, 2011

Joan is Rocking!


http://joanosborne.com/

As I write this I am less than twenty four hours in from Key West on a few hours of sleep. I am behind in my blog and I really want to share some cool stuff from all my recent adventures. There are others coming and I really need to get down and pound out some stuff! Also as I write this I am listening to a replay of "One Way Out" from the time this picture was taken. I had such a great time at this show. I LOVE Joan Osborne and James Nash works so hard to put on a super show.

Go check out the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhNHGWT8p4I

Yeah baby. You can hear me in the back ground of this video to the right. I was right on the stage smiling and clapping my hands. I loved this show! I said "Yeah" a few times that day.

Lord, I'm foolish to be here in the first place,
I know some man gonna walk in and take my place.
Ain't no way in the world,
I'm going out that front door
Cause there's a man down there,
Might be your man I don't know.
Cause there's a man down there,
Might be your man I don't know.