Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meanwhile back at another Buffett Show...


Jimmy Buffett. Show number eighty-one for me. But who is counting? I know I haven't put discussions of shows on this blog intentionally as sometimes people start asking me why I go to so many concerts. I have a bumper sticker on one of my coolers in my collection. It was given to me by one of my parrothead friends Jimmy Jeffreys. It says "It's a Buffett thing you wouldn't understand." 'Nuff said.

Anyway. I will start the Raleigh April 2011 report with this picture. FOH. The "front of House" sound. I remember the first time I heard that phrase so long ago in Mississippi. It reminds me of a question I asked Paul Barrere of Little Feat one time. I was asking him about a name of one of his stage crew. He told me about the guy, his name, and yeah he is "FOH"... front of house baby.