Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Classic Amos Pose.


So as I watched this show unfold I can tell you a few things. This guy has huge eyes and most of the time he is on stage he keeps them closed. I shot quite a few pictures and most of them he has his eyes closed. It is not a big deal as I will tell you he is very into what he is doing. He is not posing for pictures. He is leading a band and singing his songs with a passion of a great performer. I really enjoyed the show and his focus on what he was doing. His band was great so I am looking forward to this guy going places. He is one of those that you look back later and say...I saw him in a small venue before he got big....Great stuff. And this was only my third concert in one week. One more to go....more on that on that in a moment.

Well to all my friends that treated me so well
You know I'm headed out to that Mission Bell
Gonna wash my soul, gonna get it clean
Heading down the border road called the El Camino

Well I've been a prince and you know I've been a post
By a barb wire fence and a murder of crows
I'm leavin' all I've loved and all I've seen
Heading down the border road called the El Camino
Heading down the border road called the El Camino