Saturday, May 08, 2010

What did Zac Play?


I collect set lists. Here is Zac's list just before I took it off the stage. After all the players jammed before Zac played they skipped though the set list. It made for some tricky production back stage with the video. It was well done with no mistakes.

Before I move on I should mention that Zac played some new songs that were quite nice. He is in the process of recording a new cd. In fact he just recorded a new song with Jimmy Buffett called "Knee Deep." The new album will be called "You Get What You Give" and will be released in August.

So we live out in our old van
Travel all across this land
Me and you

We'll end up hand in hand
Somewhere down on the sand
Just me and you

Just as free
Free as we'll ever be
Just as free
Free as we'll ever be