Friday, May 21, 2010

Best three hour commute I ever made...


Andrew, Craig, Will.

What a great show for a great cause. If there is anything I can do for Ritchie Hayward I want to do it. This band has been a part of my life for so many years and the players are all such cool people. Sometimes we all have to band together to take care of the ones we care about. This is one of those times. Nuff said."

I leave you with a few lyrics from my favorite Little Feat song. Thanks Ritchie. Just call it payback for a smile. You really have no idea how much I love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Mz4u_LbS4

Well I'm waitin' for something to take place
Something to take me away from this race
'Round city to city, town to town
Runnin' around in the shoes of a clown
And that desperate, no count, desperado
A thief of love, my business is the street
I be shakin' 'em down
In old Colorado
Texas she's nice, but Georgia's oh so sweet
Steal away with me darlin' your lovin' just can't be beat
So it seems that the world keeps on turnin' but so what
I don't doubt it, it just keeps on the move
You're a dream, and that's all that I ask for
So well now, I'm wonderin' just how I'm gonna tell it to you
Skin it back