Sunday, May 09, 2010

Steve Martin Tuning Up


Steve taking a quick break to tune up. He was very focused on his playing.
I can say I have always been a Steve Martin fan. His TV and movie work is pretty damn awesome. I think he even holds the record for hosting Saturday Night Live. It was a bit surreal being that close to him all night and hearing him talk. For some reason I never expected to be that close to him in my life. Anyway. He did a great job on the stage and I can say that the backstage crowd for him was HUGE and a bit overwhelming. I got concerned about getting him into the van when he left. It took six sheriff's deputies to clear the hall to get him out. There was never a larger crowd back there for a performer. Anyone who had credentials was back there. Wild and Crazy to be sure. And yes he did "King Tut." Very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XePWgs43eOc