Sunday, October 18, 2009

No pictures but I have a story or two...



This is one of the three pictures I took last night. As you can see there was a request not to take any pictures. I am not going to get into a discussion about this other than to say it was a fantastic show. I will try to give you a quick mental image. After Randall and his band took the stage the group around me was nodding their heads to "this guy is great!" He went from keyboards to horns to guitar, vocals, and even harmonica while playing the keyboards. You want to talk about "the man" he had his game on last night. Randall's band was smoking too. The Fender guitars were out in full force. I had my Fender shirt on to help celebrate one awesome night of Leo Fender's finest .http://www.randallbramblett.com/photos.php

At one point in Randall's show several of us looked at each other. Eye-to eye and with raised hands we went...damn. That was great. The beauty of the House of Blues. You get to know the crowd around you and rub elbows enjoying a show. This was a night. Yes, indeed.