Saturday, September 26, 2009

Eric Schermerhorn!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Schermerhorn

Eric can rock!! He played many very nice guitars last night. At times he was three feet from me. This photo was one of my favorites as I held an exact copy of this guitar in my hands a couple of weeks ago in Guitar Center admiring it.
This particular song being played as I took this picture was "Fruits of My Labor." And the performance was well "Off the Meter" as I say. What songwriting and what musicians...yes yes, what a night.

Come to my world and witness
The way things have changed
'Cause I finally did it, baby
I got out of La Grange

Got in my Mercury and drove out west
Pedal to the metal and my luck to the test
Baby, sweet baby

I been tryin' to enjoy all the fruits of my labor
I been cryin' for you boy but truth is my savior

Baby, sweet baby if it's all the same
Take the glory and day over the fame
Baby, sweet baby