Friday, August 14, 2009

Les Paul....



Yesterday Les Paul died. It took me a day to think about it. It is not sad. This dude lived 94 years! Way more than most and think of the people he met. I have seen pictures of anyone who is anyone in the music "bidness" with him. So I celebrate him and his life. As I write this I am listening to Les Paul and Friends....want to listen to samples?

http://www.amazon.com/American-Made-World-Played-Friends/dp/B000A9QKMI

Rock n Roll Hoochie Koo..and of course Steve Miller....on and on.....

Meanwhile here is a picture of my 1976 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top guitar, ok just the cool part...I will leave out the mother of pearl inlay...in his honor. Without Les this and a whole bunch of wonderful things musical would have never happened. So tonight I hoist one in your memory Les! You rocked and you always will. 'Nuff said.