Monday, June 09, 2008

Faster!!!


Jake last night in Hendersonville.

There is a link below to a shaky video shot using my small Sony digital camera from my seat during the final song of the show last night. Jake didn't seem to mind the video as he said during the show that the Central Park video on youtube had really helped get him noticed as a solo artist. I uploaded this video to google video if you want to view it. I really wanted to hear this one. I had the cd version of this song before I went to the show and I really enjoyed the live version as you can hear from my crazy laughing in the background. Of course I cut the ending as I jumped to my feet for the standing ovation. What a show. I loved it. I can't wait 'til the next Jake Shimabukuro show. I will be back.

Here is the google video link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7622370815603293846&hl=en