Monday, December 31, 2007

Here are a few of my year ending thoughts...

Man I haven't put many posts on this blog in the last few weeks. It has been a very busy time in many ways. Parties, concerts, reading, and listening to music...on and on...I have also been playing my guitars regularly the last few weeks. And I use the word "playing" very loosely. The holiday season always keeps me moving.
As I wrote a moment ago I have been listening to piles of new music and old. The dvd player has also been spinning some cool music video. I think I have listened to most all of the Joni Mitchell collection in the last month. I finished that tangent with a listen to a Christmas gift, her new "Shine" cd. The new Peter Frampton "Fingerprints" cd is very cool too. But I will not ramble about cds. My blog is not about talking about cds! But that Rolling Stones "Bigger Bang" dvd set is very nice! I watched that one Christmas Eve and the house was rocking! Two nights ago I watched an old dvd from Steely Dan. The Aja one. I should mention... One of the Dan backbones...Larry Carlton. He is the man....http://www.larrycarlton.net/ Go check out this video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfchN7G-oQk ..before I ramble...on to some other stories.....