Sunday, December 25, 2005

Mele Kalikimaka!!


Merry Christmas to all. It has been a tough year for many and the rest of us have much to be thankful for. Don't forget the hurricane victims... all of them... in your thoughts. There is still a long way to go for many but with everyone's help time will heal.

There are some very nice concerts coming soon to this area. I will be discussing them here on my web log as they happen. Stay tuned. And remember, the best way to listen to music is to see it live...get out there and support your favorite artist!

If you haven't picked up your copy of "Merry Christmas to the Family" you really should! It is a very cool book. I posted the cover for your viewing pleasure. I just watched the dvd from Robert Earl's Ryman Auditorium performance that I recorded from the Direct TV Freeview this year. What a great show. I have my tickets to see Robert Earl again this Spring and I can't wait to see him again. You can never go see REK too many times. He is just that good. 2006 is shaping up to be a great year!.....Finally, Happy Birthday Jimmy Buffett who is 59 years old today!! Posted by Picasa