Friday, November 22, 2013

Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters ROCKED the stage....



This is not the first time I have seen Robert Plant. I think somewhere back in this blog I told you about meeting him with a self-introduction. This was one of those moments that are just cool. I always feel comfortable around great musicians. They seem like old friends to me. This night in Cary was a special night and I am always happy when I come away with some pictures to remind me of a happy moment. That is why I think all artists should allow photography. Just so we can go home and re-live the moment that only live music can deliver.

Here is a cool video link. I was not too far from where this was filmed...I was real close to the stage and it was good....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZAc8Gg9eg