Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nice!



You can click the photo to enlarge it...

So here is most of the band playing. Randall was all over the sax, the keys, the guitar, the vocals. He does it all. His talent is very solid. He has the mastery of music for sure and it is a pleasure to enjoy seeing someone of this caliber perform in an intimate setting. Yes I know I am a lucky man in so many ways. I never stop enjoying a moment. This was a good one. Thanks Randall.

I spent a few minutes chatting with Randall in the corner. I took home some music, including this song and I have to say this was probably my favorite one they did on this night. Enjoy. Here is the link to the video.

I am a bit behind on my blog but I promise I will catch up one day. Until next time, I'll see you. Down the road.

Drivin' to Montgomery! Click on the link. I love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7gpZ8ThbQ