Monday, November 15, 2010

The Sound Board for the Peter Mayer Show.


This is the view at the Peter Mayer show which is being held for the second year at the Studios of Key West. http://www.tskw.org/ Hey Will Kimbrough is there December 12th!

Chad was running the sound and he is always the best at what he does! My buddy from New Orleans, now living in Key West Glenn is using his equipment. And it sounds great!
http://www.stewartsound.net/


The short story...I was at the airport trying to retrieve a couple of key members of the Coral Reefer band. The weather was terrible. it was raining so hard the planes could not land. I stayed there until 10:00 and then drove down the center lane of a four lane road back to this show. It was raining very hard and the roads were flooded. All I could see was a yellow line. It was like this for hours...The Coral Reefer guys would land in the morning. I was ready for some music after a busy day of credential delivery. At least I got Doyle and Debbie in from the airport after four trips. Weather. You just have to deal with it. Life is ok. Hell I am in paradise.