Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jack Johnson on Stage.


Jack Johnson on the big stage. The first song he played was what I consider the best on the whole album. 'You and Your Heart." Here is a link to the video. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVnZAJaq4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3_1fiKu9iQ&feature=related

I have to say this was an awesome show. I saw him in 2008 but I have to say I really liked this show even better. (My pictures and report are on my blog in the archives)
I have become a huge fan of Jack's music. He has a great fan vibe. The people are very cool and have a great time tailgating. All of his music makes me want to dance. I have too much fun going to his shows. And not only does he make great music but he gives back to the world in a great way and he honestly gives a damn about the world. If you missed the news he gave the entire proceeds of the 2010 tour to CHARITY. Non-profits...and he smiles all the time. Wonder why? Think about it. If you ask me he has the makings of the next Jimmy Buffett in terms of draw in the big sheds if there is such a thing in this day and time.

So that is my report from this show. I have so many pictures of Jack but I don't want to endlessly put them up here. This one just gives you a feel of the show I hope. I had a freakin' blast. I will be back.

See ya down the road...