Friday, December 25, 2009

A Closing Picture.


Peter Mayer. It was a very good show.

I helped with the load out and wished I had a picture of Chris Walters to share with you. Chris played keyboards and he rocks. After the show was over and we were packing the stage up he got on a grand piano on the stage and played for quite a while. It was very cool. I took a picture with my iphone I need to dig up! Chris was born in New Orleans and has worked with people like Barbara Mandrell and Alabama. He lives in Nashville and has toured with Peter for some time now. I really like to hear him play. He rocks.

http://www.heartdancemusic.com/chriswalters.html

So on this Christmas night I have finished my blogging from the last couple of weeks or so. It has been a very busy month and another good year. I have some shows in my sights for the coming weeks. Until next time, I'll see you down the road...