Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunday Morning...Shrimpboat Sound...


Shrimpboat Sound, Key West, it is Sunday morning. I was cruising on my scooter around town picking up a few things for some special people enjoying the quiet of a Sunday morning in Key West. What a Saturday night it was, what a week!

There have been some very cool recordings in this old ice house. The last Little Feat cd, many Buffett albums, it goes on and on. Just another building, the artists make it happen. It is kind of cool to look at this place and imagine all the stuff that has happened here. Last year at this time I was having a glass of wine with Russ Kunkle and thinking about the days when I loved to listen to the new Nicolette album. I can never say my life has been dull. Yes, yes. Life is good.

http://www.margaritaville.com/cocotel_arch_baro.mv