Friday, June 05, 2009

Brad working the sound board.



Brad Waycaster.

I called my pal Brad over at Mansion462 who told me my other pal Robbin Thompson was getting ready to do a sound check. In three minutes also known as two blocks I was parked 20 feet from the back door. I went inside and straight for the elevated sound booth. Brad shook my hand and we proceeded to listen to Robbin play on stage. Man the sound is good in this place! The wool carpets hanging on the walls and on the floor were absorbing the sound and the PA sounded really sweet. Let me just stop and say if I ever own a music venue this is one excellent model. I love this place. Intimate, very clean, comfortable, and well decorated. It feels like you are in an upscale listening room with a big bar. I love a music venue with leather couches. Very nice.

Robbin's guitars are very cool and they were real nice in this room. I am loving the acoustics in this place.

http://www.robbinthompson.com/

http://www.myspace.com/robbinthompsoncom