Friday, November 21, 2008

Notice the Art?


Tall Paul's newest cd release called "Three Day Weekend." I picked it up in Key West.
http://www.tallpaul.com/
Have a look at that cover art. Recognize anything familiar about it? Have you ever watched Sponge Bob Squarepants? http://www.nick.com/shows/spongebob_squarepants/index.jhtml Well yes I have watched my share of this animated crazyness....Anyhow...Todd White did the art for this cd cover. He is the same guy who pens all the Sponge Bob stuff...I thought this was very cool....What an awesome artist!

As for the music on the cd? OK I will tell the truth. This is a live cd that captures the essence of an intimate evening with Tall Paul. Frankly of all the cds I brought back from my Key West trip...well the cd has lived in my MINI over-priced disc player and I just can't hit the eject button! Dude this competes with satellite radio! Paul has original material but I love this one...

There are stars
In the southern sky
Southward as you go
There is moonlight
And moss in the trees
Down the seven bridges road

Now I have loved you like a baby
Like some lonesome child
And I have loved you in a tame way
And I have loved you wild

Sometimes there's a part of me
Has to turn from here and go
Running like a child from these warm stars
Down the seven bridges road

There are stars in the southern sky
And if ever you decide
You should go
There is a taste of time sweetened honey
Down the seven bridges road

While I am at it let me give a shout out to some fine web development. David Gibson is one awesome web dude. If you have a site that needs help he is your man. He has updated Tall Paul's site and works on the Buffett family web work. Do you need a better recommendation that that? Great stuff. We have had some great fun in Key West together in the past years. I will leave that story for a first person discussion!
http://www.zeekeeinteractive.com/